• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Custom 11nF / 32nF V-CAP Cu-TFT

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
here we are, the new updated tracking list.
We are only missing few users and then we will be good to go....

So for anybody here, please check out the list and make sure you get included if I missed you and if you are not included and haven't paid, please make sure you get that done as soon as possible, so everybody can move on and we can start the party :)

Here we go...

Attachments

• List.zip
    7.8 KB · Views: 56
it looks like, asking the manufacturer, that more people have paid than what's shown on the current list.
There are two possible options:

1) some people who always said V-Cap are just a waste of money decide to buy them without letting anyone know not even thanking the organizer of the GB :)

2) someone paid without confirming which I think is the most likely option.

I am going to ask the list of people who paid from the manufacturer and match it with the public one.

EDIT: unfortunately although I am the organizer of this GB I don't have acces to the information once they are submitted to the manufacturer accordingy to the privacy policy of the company.

Last edited:
Wonderful...we should almost be all done....we are just missing a couple of users...but I asked the manufacturer if we have enough to start manufacturing...see what he says when he gets back to me......

In the meantime, here is the updated list....

Attachments

• List.zip
    7.8 KB · Views: 56
Everybody,

the waiting is finally coming to an end.
I will copy and paste the words of the manufacturer:

"I will be conducting final testing on Tuesday, and they will be able to be shipped on Wednesday J If anyone else wants these, you should tell them to get their orders in by Tuesday, for this special pricing. "

This means that the manufacturer will ship by Wed and after that there will be some pieces left over however price won't be the same I negotiated with him for this group buy but it will match the pricings shown on the website for the applicable quantity.

I will put a last call on the Paradise main Thread as well so if people want to pick it up good, otherwise later, they will still be able to buiy until the left over stock is gone but a different premium.

Thank you everybody for taking part to this amazing deal which allowed all of us to have the best part on the most critical path.
I would also like all the people of took part to the GB to post when they get it and their listening impression.

:wave2s:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.