• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Custom 11nF / 32nF V-CAP Cu-TFT

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am pretty confident on the people here..

anyhow V-Cap will set up a special page ONLY for this time for this group buy where he will collect first the money and the shipping information and when everybody have paid then he will start manufacturing.

Tomorrow I will inform V-Cap that we have more than 50 parts on order then he will set up the link for us.
More information will follow!

Situation seems to be pretty stable which means we can move forward.
Therefore tomorrow I will contact the manufacturer and ask him to proceed with the process and create the special link ONLY for this GB.

Stay tuned and I will post more info as soon as I will know more.

Thanks to all for your participation.

OK, good news for everybody!!

We are moving forward with our process. The link below has been set up by the manufacturer.

ONLY if EVERYBODY here will stick with their order we will ALL be able to receive these wonderful capacitors, so let's hope everything goes as planned!!

I set up with the manufacturer a one week window time to close the order collection after that no-one else will be able to partecipate and order more.
He wanted to emphasize that this is a ONE time kind of deal!!!

Anyhow here you go...

none

Thank to all of you guys for your prompt response.

I am glad that many people here will get to experience the finest caps in the market at this INCREDIBLE price...and CUSTOM caps....it's amazing!!
All this was made possible by V-CAP who accomodated this one time kind of deal at this convenient price!!

Let's hope that everybody will go through with their order!

Here is our updated tracking file...

Attachments

• List.zip
    7.8 KB · Views: 41
this is the ceapest option...
[SIZE=-1]USPS Priority Mail International [DE 10551] Shipping:[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]$36.81[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Insurance:[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]$4.50[/SIZE]
all other even more

which means that everytime you buy something from the states that is the minimum you have to pay?
Now I remember everytime I would purchase from the US when I was in Italy that is what I had to pay.

Don't know what to say.
I emailed the manufacturer to see if he has a better option but if you say that the price you quoted is the cheapest I don't think he will have other cheaper options!

which means that everytime you buy something from the states that is the minimum you have to pay?

Yep, it's nearly impossible to find Vendors who have cheap shipping options from the States to Europe. Only for very small Parcels you get away cheap IF the vendor is willing to use USPS (most dont't . They only use UPS which is a nightmare !)

Not sure why, because it's reasonbly cheap the other way round...

Mike

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.