• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Custom 11nF / 32nF V-CAP Cu-TFT

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
All,

after a little while of silence, I have decided to open up this group by for anybody here who is interested in these items.

I am planning on odering 25 each value Cu-TFT V-Caps (which is minimum number) for RIAA application.
Parts will be matched at 1% (or better).

These parts can be used on Paradise Network as well as any Passive RIAA application which will yeald in both cases to a measured precision of
+/-0.03dB.

For who knows these parts there is no need of introduction, for who is not familiar with Cu-TFT V-Cap line yet I can just briefly say that they will blow pretty much any capacitor you have already tried.
Sound is smooth, full body, rich and yet etched and extremely detailed.

I hope few people here will pick up this opportunity to have custom Premium capacitors on the most deilicate part of the circuit for your projects.
I would buy them my self but unfortunately I can't afford buying 50 custom capacitor.
However I will be able to get 10 each as I am planning on making full use of these values for a couple of projects I am working on.
Thus if only 5-6 people will be able to join this it will make this "dream" of having the best on your RIAA possible.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.