• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise Phono Preregulator

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anybody have any good source or at least good alternative for multicore cable (6-8core) that is shielded to have between the preregulator-case and the paradise case?
This one looks awesome, but i cannot find it in stock anywhere - alphawire.com
It is a 6-core 16AWG + Braid/foild shielding that is connected with a 16AWG wire.

Hi
Take a look at this side
sommer cable - Kabel Meterware - Konfektionierte Kabel - Multicore- und Verteilsysteme - Steckverbinder - CARDINAL DVM - Mechanik und Zubehör
Bulk Cables - Various - Multicore:)

Take care Werner

Thanks alot both of you.. i looked more into what conrad had (since they are also in sweden) and i found the same cable herrstagl linked, but 7x1mm² instead - HERE

So i will probably go for that one. Only thing that could be better is dual screening (both braid and foil) but that doesn't matter that much!

Regards, Robert

Hi there,
for the US i am in contact with Bill (wirewiggler).
The whole american delivery will fly to San Fran
on, or short after this weekend.
By now we are discussing on how to declare the
whole thing to the customs.
In case of Boris,
sorry, simply missed you.
Will send it today !

Hello Friends,
@ this moment i can not imagine what is going on.
I did send all your adresses (except Mas. H.,somehow he disappeared)
to him, told him to send me an invoice to pay for
insured shipment to each of you.
So everybody will be happy this week. (If the us-postal service allows...)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.