• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise Phono Preregulator

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I don't intend to hurt and misjudge anybody, only I was in pressed to take o decision about the pre-reg, for some reasons. So because Peter didnt reply to my messages as he did to the others, I decided to renounce. I am perfectly aware of the hole work he and the others (Frans, Alfred, ) have to accomplish without being payed. Finally I thank Peter for sharing the design and the results of his work, me building my prereg based on his work with parts from Mouser (without the Hammond coils and with some different parts like trafos and the common mode coils). So, Thanks Peter you do a great job.

Emil

Hello everywhere,
about 1/3rd of the subscribers didn't decide to pay 'til now. :confused:
This way i'm not really able to buy all we need.
So we will have some sort of delay for those who opted for
"full kit".
If you are one of them, please ask yourself if you are still with us.
If not, please E-Mail me.

Look what my good friend Werner in Ireland did:
1st.JPG
[/IMG] :D

And a word to the wise;
the 47R resistors had to be changed to 22R.
And those CAF 0,6-100 turned to CAF 0,9-47.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.