• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise Phono Preregulator

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear Max,
you are not able to cancel anything in this thread. :p
Just because nobody ordered anything yet. :D

Btw.
40mm reads like a kinda ambitious plan.
Would you mind to drop some pics when its done ?

Update,
the assumed designer in chief, HB, is @ well deserved hollydays.
But,
somedays, in land not far from here....;)

Yes I do.
But it isn´t a problem. My X-Ono is also in 2 1HE italian enclousures.
And here for the Paradise I have all parts acept the PSU PCB and the italian enclousure. It will be suit. The PSU Elco are 6800 uF Panasonic TSHA (35mm diam and 30 mm hight).
And today afternoon we go to skiing and come again at 10 January.

I wish all a Happy new Year!

Christian, I guess it will start as soon as Benetdetto says so here :p
Most probably there will be spreadsheet, so all those who signed up here in this thread can do it one more time:p:p
As Holger is doing the board layout and he was in holidays over the christmas days, it should be soon from now.

Are there any details about approx. price per stereo set and an estimated "ready to be shipped" time?

Hi Tom,
@ first, please call me peter. ;-)
I can not fix a price, because pricing 4 the Boards
depends on how many off them will come 2 gather.
By now i can tell u all, it won't be a cheapo, because
i think 4 the sake off many reasons, i won't let 'em
been manufactured in Eastern Circumstan, but in Germany.
So,
after Design is finished,
i'll let ya all know how much of your sour earned $$$'s
i want from you all. :D

As this is to be somewhat special I think that you are very wise to have the boards made in Europe. Have you considered asking for a 'confidentiality agreement' from all concerned in the board production and for a very simple 'license to use' from end users? Also to post by recorded mail copies of each and every stage of design back to the designer - who will keep the envelope unopened and sealed - is a pretty good proof of origin of intellectual property.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.