• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise Phono Preregulator

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Pierre,
as far as i know, there shoud be some
similar Transformers who fit in the same
Footprint out there...

Would be delighted to be pointed in the right direction. I could not find FL14/30, and the foot print is rather unique... It would be elegant to be able to use the same transfos. Would you consider running the primaries to terminal blocks so they can be wired for either 115 or 230V?

Alternatively I don't mind paying for a separate run with traces configured for 115V. Sorry to bother you. But this is a nice, useful design and many folks in this part of the world might like to use it :D.

Again, if you or someone can point me to a substitute transformer that would fit that would be great. I will search too.

Thank you
Pierre

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.