• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ES9023 / WM8804 S/PDIF "Subbu DAC V3" GB Interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Korben, just fill the order according to the Subbu DAC V3 PCBs & Parts GB and Service Order Form.
I don't take PSU all parts and PCB and Service. However, the Service form I cannot cancel PSU part (attached screen capture), please help to follow up.

Attachments

• Service Form (no need PSU).JPG
    Service Form (no need PSU).JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 858
I think I just destroyed my dac board! I was trying to clear solder bridges off of 9023 and adjoining pads. Turns out it was following traces to pads apparently and solder braid and heat took mask off on right side. I still have some of the same on the left and I don't want to go after. I am out of chipquick right now but I don't think news will be any better when I can get cleaned off. Are there ANY bare DAC boards still available anywhere???!!??? I am so PO'ed at myself right now> PLEASE HELP if you can. Thanks for any help!!
Steve

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.