• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ES9023 / WM8804 S/PDIF "Subbu DAC V3" GB Interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there.. I am now going for USB -> I2S and bought a Amanero Board and want to wait for the I2S Version of the Subbu Dac. So I have now the Subbu Dac with SPDIF spare which I can not use!

So if there is someone who wants my Board please contact me! Preferrably someone from germany so the costs are the same I payed and can be rearranged with subbu so you will directly get it from him!

Thanks!

Yesterday I thought I had missed chance with this now it seems I have an option for two ! . . . . but I don't really need two boards

I have now heard from Subbu confirming my original order so I'm assuming boards have been made for me so I think I will have to go with this.

I will transfer money to Subbu today

many thanks

mike

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.