• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ES9023 / WM8804 S/PDIF "Subbu DAC V3" GB Interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all

Welcome to all subscriber, great party there :cool:
Hope to have some news from Jean-Paul & Subbu soon.
Do you think we'll cross 300 units ? :rolleyes:

At the end of the BG, October 18th, you'll receive PM asking some informations :
DIYAudio nickname - Personal Mail - Paypal account - Delivery Address
So, please, double check your quantities.

There's a lot of parts Kits (SE/BAL/PSU) and I'll call one trusted volunteer to relay US local shipping and delivery in a view to reduce shipping costs & fees.
Individual packing will be done before sending him the parcel.
I think to place a single order for all the parts, I've to check availability before.
From last EU Parts GB, everyone has been safely delivered using standard services including tracking but without insurrance.

From what I know - by now - you can order PCB, parts Kits and ES9023 as described in first post. I really don't know if buying a single WM8804, including shipping, is accurate, but if you want, why not ;)
Subbu is providing ES9023 chips, don't know if others Sabre refs are available.

Phil

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Everybody in the world can join this group buy, Ron. Wilkommen zu unsere DAC, ich hoffe dass es dir gefallen wird.

You guys keep amazing me ! Nearly 300 pieces is an unbelievable high number for a DIY effort. I have sent in a rev. 3.0.6 layout to Subbu and he is looking at it with sharp eyes. Changes are still possible and I feel great responsibility to make it a very good performing design. You all will have to have patience as I am in the process of moving houses right now. When 3.0.6 will be the final V3 I will post this.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.