• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ES9023 / WM8804 S/PDIF "Subbu DAC V3" GB Interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Forever is just a word ;)

Just got a letter the other day telling me that german customs has my package as it had no receipt with the value...Now I have to pick it up and they will charge for every day that have my package in stock :mad:

How do the PCBs look bcmbob ? Can you post a picture ?

They look clean, professional and sturdy.

Also received what I believe is the DAC chip - But it's staying in the tape till assembly.

Attachments

• 1 DAC Top.JPG
    1 DAC Top.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 357
  • 2 DAC Bottom.JPG
    2 DAC Bottom.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 357
  • 3 PS Top.JPG
    3 PS Top.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 342
  • 4 PS Bottom.JPG
    4 PS Bottom.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 342
  • 20131030_165801.jpg
    20131030_165801.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
They look beautiful. Can't believe they are for real now.

BTW the "loose" plated through holes near the XO and Vneg are for experiments with shielding. Untested but some of you might want to try that. Please don't forget to connect the shield to GND.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.