• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage part GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Have anyone try 327/337 from ON Semiconductor?

I have tried two batches of BC327 transistors from Elfa.

First batch (10 pieces):

Elfa Stock No. 71-027-00
Manufacturer ON Semiconductor
Type designation BC327-40ZL1G
Country of origin US

hFE:

Second batch (10 pieces):

Elfa Stock No. 71-014-57
Manufacturer: ???
Type designation: BC327-40
Country of origin: HK

hFE:

I don't know which to buy - Noname, but bigger hFE or ON Semiconductor, but smaller hFE.

Sorry for interjecting.
Just wanted to remind people who haven't seen the other groupbuy and might be interested, we are in the process of purchasing custom values from V-Cap CuTFT that will work with the Paradise.
To be clear, they are not cheap parts however they are the best premium capacitors nowdays avalilable in the market.

If there is any interested please subscribe before the GB will end.
This is a one time purchase that CAN'T be repeated in the future due to the policy of the manufacturer.

Thanks.

Stefano, please do not use the Paradise Group Buy thread for advertising your Teflons.
I could not care less but got complains.

Will do. However please don't say my Teflons as there are a load of people who are interested in these parts and more have joined after this post.
This is a community and not a competition and if a thread has more visibility and the group by has to do with this group by I would personally not see the big deal of posting something like that to let other people know there is this UNIQUE opportunity.
As a matter of fact you could use my gb to advertise the paradise...Of course your gb does not need this.

Like I said I will limit post regarding CUSTOM 11nF and 32nF CuTFT V-CAP that are designed to fit on the paradise and any variation of it, to the exiting group buy that has already reached the minimum QTY and thus will end soon.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.