• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fastron Inductor Group Buy for JG Filter Buffer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am more than happy if Fran takes over the GB.

FWIW, if I order from Mouser, the sales tax will be around 9% and shipping is around USD 10. The overhead is approx USD 25, spread it across the board will be less than 25 cents per unit. The saving is not likely to be significant one way or the other.

While we are at it, I wonder we should also purchase the remaining parts. I suspect the inductor might be the heaviest single parts ......

Gulp!

I haven't run a group buy before, so might need a little hand holding.... But should be ok. ;-)

Just to add, the lcr meter I have is one of those €40 ones from ebay that salas mentioned in the other thread. I don't know exactly how accurate it is, but repeat measurements show pretty ok precision. I should think that would be ok for matching purposes?

Fran

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.