• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fastron Inductor Group Buy for JG Filter Buffer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

Just wanted to give an update. I finished measuring the inductors tonight and will start matching tomorrow. Should be no problem getting the matches needed. There were a few outliers - I had a few at 10mh,more at 13mh and 2 at 16mh. All the rest fall from 17.7 to 18.8mh.

If anyone is buying their own in the future, make sure you buy more to allow for this (even though they come from 5% stock....

Fran

Matching almost complete:

Attachments

• IMAG0163.jpg
    IMAG0163.jpg
    561.3 KB · Views: 212
Hi tome + all,

Apologies for the delays, I know this GB has dragged on. I am waiting for the 18.9k resistors which Patrick and wk have sent. Other than that, the kits are ready to go. I hope the resistors will arrive in the next few days, adding them to the kits and getting them out will be very quickly after that.

I'm as anxious as the rest of you to get them finished!

Fran

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.