• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Dear all, the waiting is over - we are now proceeding to make the Paradise Phono stage available to you all. This design has been masterminded by Joachim Gerhard, who thinks it's not exactly one of his lesser designs:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/analogue-source/154210-mpp-632.html#post3102214

The circuit design and simulation was done by MiiB, the shunt regulators were designed by FdW, and yours truly has done the layout.

We went through two rounds of betabuilding to come up with something that should reliably power up and work well.

The schematics, BOM and stuffing guide are attached. These include all the latest bells and whistles. This design really is the R2 version from Joachim's MPP thread, I just called it R3 to make clear it has all the little bug fixes, but it is essentially the same design as R2.

What you will get: Two PCBs (size is 120mm * 214mm), red colour, silver finish with white component print, PLUS two heatsinks and the mounting clips. The material will come with an assembly guide that explains the little tricks. The cost is 58 euros plus shipping (5 euro within europe but may be more elsewhere), my preference is paypal.

I intend to keep this going for 2-3 weeks before I will move forward with the ordering. Please just enter your name below, I will contact you separately then and try to find out what your individual shipping cost may be, so there are no surprises.

any questions just PM me .....

**Google docs participation list** https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjT5C8g-p1ebdEtvbEZvNERuRVU5dk9VaFdXdEd3ZGc#gid=0

Attachments

• Paradise R3 schematic amplifier.pdf
    20.5 KB · Views: 6,689
  • Paradise R3 schematic regulator.pdf
    16.6 KB · Views: 3,069
  • Paradise R3 stuffing.pdf
    41.3 KB · Views: 3,143
  • Paradise R3 bill of material r2.pdf
    38.5 KB · Views: 2,570
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Holger, germany (1 set)
Stefano, USA (2 sets?)
leadfinger, USA (1 set)
samsamsam, HK (1 set)
Hans, CA - USA
analog_sa - BG (1 set)
Bksabath UK (1 set)
cddumat, germany (1 set)
Michael (mugk), Germany (2 set)
Michael Børresen (MiiB), Denmark (2 set)
Jacco, Holeland (1 set)
Boris, Germany (planet IX) (1 set)

Holger, germany (1 set)
Stefano, USA (2 sets?)
leadfinger, USA (1 set)
samsamsam, HK (1 set)
Hans, CA - USA
analog_sa - BG (1 set)
Bksabath UK (1 set)
cddumat, germany (1 set)
Jacco, Holeland (1 set)
peter,(Benedetto) germany (3sets)

Joined 2005
Paid Member
my goodness, this is filling up quickly ;-) I am sure you will not be disappointed, my own gets better every day...

Bksabath is one of our betabuilders and is coming back for more - thats the spirit!

In fact, we might start early and do a second run later in the month, lets see what happens over the weekend....

Holger, germany (1 set)
Stefano, USA (2 sets?)
leadfinger, USA (1 set)
samsamsam, HK (1 set)
Hans, CA - USA
analog_sa - BG (1 set)
Bksabath UK (1 set)
cddumat, germany (1 set)
Jacco, Holeland (1 set)
peter,(Benedetto) germany (3sets)
danbmellow, Canada (2 sets)