• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage

Joined 2005
Paid Member
New group buy

Hello all,

here we go - a new group buy is starting. Conditions are the same as last time, 1 stereo set (== 2 PCBs, 2 heatsinks and 12 clips) are estimated to cost 50 Euro at this point, depending on what volume we achieve (remember the first GB was 10 sets, cost 58 euro; the second monster GB was 300 (!) sets, 21 euro). To this, shipping cost is added - depends on the country. I will ship worldwide, cost varies between 5 euro (Germany) and 17 euro (WW)

Here is the link for signing up: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqYXWyriChjvdDdaaW1uNDJsTFh5MXphUGVQa1BRTHc&usp=sharing

The timer will run until 1st March, roughly two weeks from now.

I use this :
Leuchtdioden LEDs Kingbright - hifituning24.de

i think what is more important then size is the specs.
they have to be 2mA high efficiency types

ok, more or less any led will work too. what can happen is that the led string does not produce the required voltage. for example red 2mA types drop around 0.4V less voltage then green ones provided the current is the same. more red ones can then be added for the desired voltage. ricardo uses yellow, amber ones with success. he thinks that they are less noise then the green ones. what sounds better ? i do not know.

I use this :
Leuchtdioden LEDs Kingbright - hifituning24.de

i think what is more important then size is the specs.
they have to be 2mA high efficiency types

ok, more or less any led will work too. what can happen is that the led string does not produce the required voltage. for example red 2mA types drop around 0.4V less voltage then green ones provided the current is the same. more red ones can then be added for the desired voltage. ricardo uses yellow, amber ones with success. he thinks that they are less noise then the green ones. what sounds better ? i do not know.
Lets stick with green, using a shuntreg. with a tinch of green technology sounds good Cwhen spoken):D