• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage

Boards and parts arrived in California's central valley. The box was in bad shape. It had cracked open in two places. Even the cardboard wrapper of the boards and heatsinks was torn up, but everything inside was completely unharmed and nothing is missing. I'm glad the wait is over. Thank you to everyone involved in making this happen.

I checked a few transistors already. The BC327 transistors are centered between hfe 300 and 350. The BC337 transistors are centered around hfe 500. That is almost perfect in my case, because those values are a great match for the transistors that I already have sitting here.

Holger Barske's German language Paradise Support Forum has been a very nice resource. I can fortunately read it without having to translate, but even machine translation might be good enough to get some benefit.

Thanks again Alfred and friends

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Boards and parts arrived in California's central valley. The box was in bad shape. It had cracked open in two places. Even the cardboard wrapper of the boards and heatsinks was torn up, but everything inside was completely unharmed and nothing is missing. I'm glad the wait is over. Thank you to everyone involved in making this happen.

Sorry to hear that / might have been a security check. After all its metal parts that may look suspicious in Xray..... This is the first report of a parcel that showed up damaged, hope it is the last one.....