• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Short update:

All the parcels are out the door, with the exception of one guy (masag1 - please PM me!!).

I would like to say a big big THANK YOU to all the subscribers who have made this rather low price possible, and my helpers heinz1 and friend_of_tubes for all the time they contributed, and of course the MPP team (Joachim, Frans, Michael) for their generous contribution!!

This will basically end this thread, but the party continues over at http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/analogue-source/218625-paradise-builders-29.html

Happy Building!

PS: Any concerns or issues with the shipments please just PM me

BIG APOLOGIES - totally forgot to mention Birger, who has contributed tremendously. Thats a lot of components he sorted and packed, many thanks!!!

My/our package arrived today!

ta63k4.jpg

Many, many thanks to the design group, Birger, Hesener and the others from the group buy for your effort!
Hope to hear some nice sounds from our records maybe after X-mas!
Ulrich