• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage

Hi guys,

my apologies. Looks like I did send the boards to a couple people who ordered components - these should not have gone out yet. Now worries, I will send the components as soon as they arrive here, and that should be no issue as that will be a smaller bag.

Hope I didnt do that too many times... its easy to get lost in all these parcels and long lists...

Hesener,
have you had a chance to ship mine yet. Also, am i correct that the parts will be delayed about a month or so. I have beem loosely following and realized there has been some difficulty on that front. Thanks.

Joined 2005
Paid Member
The components have arrived.....

Here we go, three big boxes of the good stuff. I should be shipping in the next few days ...

Attachments

• components.jpg
    components.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 324
Via some detour through Lithuania the boards have arrived in Latvia ("these-countries-are-so-close-let's-send-the-post-somewhere-there-evetually-it-will-find-the-right-destination" :) ), got them today from the post office. Nice work, Hesener, thanks a lot for your effort! Fortunately I have the majority of components at home already. A nice case however, from Modushop, will be needed, I guess.

PS Tried to locate Benelux on map, didn't succeed. Is it a country? :D