• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage

That's always possible, of course, it just becomes a question of money. We could get it down so much because of volume..... Have 4-5 people on the waiting list, so who knows...

Me think that run of 500 may be more in line with what happens once 200 samples are out there....If you can stand another group buy that is

But for now you got request for 10 boards which means Beta tester Price?
(that is private and confidential and not my place to discuss)

What did you not discuss price option for further boards with suplier. discount certanly aplies as tooling is done.
Wuld give them tincle so they keep silk screens for a while longher....

Last edited:
Joined 2009
Paid Member
I hope my post did'nt come across as a dig at Hesener. It certainly was not intended as such as he has kept everybody up to date with progress unlike birger who certainly has not.My thanks again to Hesener and the guys who helped him;the pcb's were so well packed

Gentlemen,

I'm pretty sure Alfred knows that we are not going to blame him and his helpers for anything at all. Guess all of us are thankful for all the efforts the PCB-team made in order to supply us with the boards and sinks.
I don't like the fact that he is now in the unfortunate situation to have lots of prepacked boards and no parts to ship with them.

I personally can wait that's not a problem for me but it would certainly be good to get an update from Birger. To make one thing clear I'm not angry against him I would only like to know what's up.

Joined 2005
Paid Member
That would not make any sense at all . I thought that Hesener should know who ordered pcb and those with pcb/parts? . It is certainly getting a bit strange.

Hi guys,

my apologies. Looks like I did send the boards to a couple people who ordered components - these should not have gone out yet. Now worries, I will send the components as soon as they arrive here, and that should be no issue as that will be a smaller bag.

Hope I didnt do that too many times... its easy to get lost in all these parcels and long lists...

Joined 2005
Paid Member
I hope my post did'nt come across as a dig at Hesener. It certainly was not intended as such as he has kept everybody up to date with progress unlike birger who certainly has not.My thanks again to Hesener and the guys who helped him;the pcb's were so well packed

Hi guys, no worries - no offense taken here. I am waiting just as much as you guys....