• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage

Expectations are a bit different here, than listening to MP3 via computer speakers:eek::D

Agree about Mp3 but tanks for same new traks none the less
why not pick a few records that evvvvveridody knows and is easier to find even in second hand shoop and share impressions on those.

Certanly this one IMO
Frank Zappa - 1972 The Grand Wazoo - YouTube
Did they have digital dudas in 1972?

Only snag this was recorded in 1989 so maybe quite a bit of digital processing was involved

You can bet on it.
Even on Stage.
But they do know how to record in a old fashioned way.
For example with an Movie score orchestra from India.
Bim Sherman - My Woman - YouTube
Btw
onUsound is one of my favourite Labels.
To get a taste
look for the Samplers called Pay it all back !

Wel I am back.
Not there but they will get it for me.

Got those instead so while FiFi warms up (and the living room at same time)
I tought to post covers.

Silly question....
Do you have eard or have copy of Fire *.* Circa 1986 was on Italy San Remo and top ten in German charts around that time?

Attachments

• Tanks Benedetto.jpg
    Tanks Benedetto.jpg
    982.2 KB · Views: 312
Is good no question about it they know what they are doing in the recording studio
even if sound of voice trough megaphone and the to mike may be not to any body taste.
(Gary Cails'S Trakhead sound System EFA LP452908)
Personaly I try and enjoy the lot.
I like the original Shanachie Label Chieftanins Bonaparte Retreat (Shanachie 79026)
SWAMBO "noy this again is getting in my nerves"
The Important thing is that Paradise das an excellent job of anyting one trow at it.

At the risk to hi jack this tread
One last comment about this
Even the You tube sound good...
Maybe we should start a tread about Paradise and what you play with it.
And maybe we should wait for the 200 and more build to chip in.

Bye for now I gonna listen to warm FiFi and Paradise.

You can carry on talking about it sukers :D
Yes I got paradise running and picture to prove it and also bad sense of English humor so if last joke upset you keep this in mind is only a bit of fun ;)

Excellent job and of course a special bargain to the DIYer scene

Hello Folks,

my PCB's arrived yesterday very good packed and sealed.

Mr. Hesener the american would say you did a "great job"
Considering that I have produced many PCB's with FeIII chloride and as well with Peroxide (nasty nasty!!!) the price for this is more tha a bargain.

Very very nice gentlemen.

Have Fun

Peter