• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Hi everybody,

working our way through the group buy.... everything is on order, and the deliveries should take place as scheduled.

To clarify: I have contacted everybody with a PM individually, with the individual amount of money for the number of sets requested plus shipping. This was the total cost. Sorry I copied&pasted, and did not reconfirm the number of sets everybody wanted, but never mind.

So far I have everybody covered except two latecomers, and we'll see what can be done there. A few people have not paid yet, and I will re-contact them again, else their boards may go to somebody else. This increases my financial exposure so if you want the boards , have received my message and have not paid yet because you don't want any more, or whatever other reason, please let me know and I will find a way. The boards and heatsinks are ordered and paid, as I said.

And, to clarify one more point: I am not making any money out of this. (I am not rich, but I don't need the money AND THIS IS NOT THE PERSON I AM). The whole thing is running at a very small safety margin, all I am trying to do is to enable everybody who wants to build this phono stage. (Yes, I have received messages around this topic that were not so nice, unnecessary to repeat them here).

Stay tuned, I may not be able to check back every day (on vacation now...) but I will try...

Hi Hesener

I would like to thank you for the great work and I really can not understand why anyone would have any negative comments. You have provided us a great opportunity and we ended up paying much less than the price we signed up for at the start (due to the volume).

To anyone who had negative comments I can only say it is your choice NOT to sign up and NOT to criticise.
If this phono stage turns out to be as good as the comments and feedback suggest then we have all got a great bargain and a big part is due to Heseners effort

Thanks again

Geofd

Hi everybody,

working our way through the group buy.... everything is on order, and the deliveries should take place as scheduled.

To clarify: I have contacted everybody with a PM individually, with the individual amount of money for the number of sets requested plus shipping. This was the total cost. Sorry I copied&pasted, and did not reconfirm the number of sets everybody wanted, but never mind.

So far I have everybody covered except two latecomers, and we'll see what can be done there. A few people have not paid yet, and I will re-contact them again, else their boards may go to somebody else. This increases my financial exposure so if you want the boards , have received my message and have not paid yet because you don't want any more, or whatever other reason, please let me know and I will find a way. The boards and heatsinks are ordered and paid, as I said.

And, to clarify one more point: I am not making any money out of this. (I am not rich, but I don't need the money AND THIS IS NOT THE PERSON I AM). The whole thing is running at a very small safety margin, all I am trying to do is to enable everybody who wants to build this phono stage. (Yes, I have received messages around this topic that were not so nice, unnecessary to repeat them here).

Stay tuned, I may not be able to check back every day (on vacation now...) but I will try...

Thank you hesener for taking on this big workload, to serve so many people:up:
Unfortuneatly the world is full of people who can only criticise wheather good or bad. Even aidworkers get shot in some countrys.
In my opinion it would only be fair if your personal boards were for free, paid by the bulk;)

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Thanks for your nice words, my message might have been a little strong - should always cool down first before answering.....
Anyway, none of these boards are for myself, i am actually kind of drowning in phonostages... what i needmuch more right now is a power amplifier.....

Anyway, none of these boards are for myself, i am actually kind of drowning in phonostages... what i needmuch more right now is a power amplifier.....
Good Heavens! :eek: Alfred (if I may say so?), now I appreciate your efforts even more. Thanks again and enjoy your vacations.

Are we not all a bit emotional ?
No, Joachim, only when it comes to women, music and diy exactly in this order :D.

I'm really looking forward to build my very own Paradise.

Cheers,
Mathias

Joined 2005
Paid Member
I get Linear Audio 4 this week. I am looking forward to your article.

;-)

Its not very scientific, but very close to the devices themselves and how they operate. should provide some interesting insights into power transistors.... I hope to add some more stuff once I can finally test also the bipolars, and play around with some other ideas like feedback.... should be fun!