• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage

:rofl:Nah is FDW sense of humor
Making right mess of gogle translate or putting spelling mistakes there on purpose to keep things consistent.

con 200 euro costruisci qualcosa che puo costarti 2000 nel negozio
(corected original ranting got a H instead of c)
with EUR 200 build something that can cost you 2000 in store
Gogle translate translation
Ergo FDW has sense of hummor:rofl:

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Little update - a few hours of work later, all PMs with instructions on payments and shipping are sent, and many of you have reacted very fast, many thanks for that!!

If you have subscribed but did NOT receive a PM please contact me via PM and I will fix it. If I have contacted you although you did not subscribe, s... happens - please disregard my message then (there are a couple cases where I was unsure ;-))

krugtom, roque -- your inboxes seem to be set up so you don't receive PMs -- I was unable to send you the instructions , please PM me with your email addresses so I can contact you, many thanks