• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Very nice :) and an impressive result :p who ever would have thought that :superman:

But now you have a lot of work coming to you and your elf’s :santa:

Oh yes.... fortunately a few people have stepped up, good to see there is support and friendship around here ;-)

I am now in touch with the heatsink manufacturer directly to discuss prices. Looks like we have a nice reduction coming our way ;-)))

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Many thanks Abraxas, we are now working on this together with heinz1.

Since this morning I have all the new quotes in, and the price for the set has come down dramatically, due to the large volumes. Our new price for 1 set (== 2 PCBs, 2 heatsinks, and the clips) is now 21 euro, almost one third of the starting price !!

(In other words, this phono stage was a real bargain to begin with and is now even cheaper ;-)))

I will contact everybody via PM with instructions how to proceed. IF YOU SUBSCRIBED BUT DID NOT GET A PM WITHIN 7 DAYS please PM me and I will fix this.

Since this morning I have all the new quotes in, and the price for the set has come down dramatically, due to the large volumes. Our new price for 1 set (== 2 PCBs, 2 heatsinks, and the clips) is now 21 euro, almost one third of the starting price !!

(In other words, this phono stage was a real bargain to begin with and is now even cheaper ;-)))

I will contact everybody via PM with instructions how to proceed. IF YOU SUBSCRIBED BUT DID NOT GET A PM WITHIN 7 DAYS please PM me and I will fix this.

This new price is impressive, thanks Afred (owe you one :drink:).

Wow ,awsome. Thank you for all the efforts. Just waiting for the parts GB as well then will fire up the iron. This is the 4th phonostage hopefully it is the last:D:D