• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage

Gents, i know this isn't the right thread for it but I have a question.

I've been waiting months for Peter/Benedetto to deliver a pre-reg kit. I've given up all hope of ever receiving anything from him. Is there anywhere else where I can get the pre-reg PCB from?

If not if there is enough interest I'd be happy to sort out a group buy for the pre-reg boards if all parties were willing.

Hello,

I can offer 4 pieces Paradise PCB incl. all parts from the Group Buy.

All in all 2 complete stereo sets (PCB and parts from Group Buy but with all missing parts... if parts are missing in the group buy)

In the evening I have a look to - maybe there are matched transistors too...

Greetings Jochen

Hello,

All in all 2 complete stereo sets (PCB and parts from Group Buy but with all missing parts... if parts are missing in the group buy)

Greetings Jochen

Thanks Jim,

but I'm only looking for the PCB boards

Hello,

Greetings Jochen

Hello,

If interested members abandoned his interest, I would be happy to have one stereo set including parts and matched transistors. Many thanks. :)

New

I bought a stereo pair of paradise phono boards a couple of weeks ago and decided to not return to vinyl. it's been two years of ping ponging between returning but in the end, I decided not to...

If interested I paid $85 inc shipping from the USA from Justin here on DIYaudio and will be happy to pass them on at what I paid -- $85 inc shipping anywhere in the world.

PM if interested.

Last edited:
Joined 2005
Paid Member
Hi everybody,
I am amazed there still is such a large interest for the Paradise phono stage.... great!!

Here is the new group buy!! I could find a new PCB manufacturer in Germany, with pretty good conditions, although this all depends on the quantities of course....

There are three different choices:

Paradise R32b PCB € 11,00 per piece (€ 22,00 for a stereo set)
Shuntreg only € 8,00 per piece
Calvin Buffer € 4,00 per piece (€ 8,00 for a stereo set)

Components or heat sinks are not included - what you get is the PCBs only. I will reserve the right to lower prices if the quantities are large enough :D

Color is red as before, surface finish is solder with HAL (hot air leveling), not silver as with the previous runs.

Shipping is € 2,00 for Germany, € 4,00 for international.

If interested, please send me a PM with exact details what you want, your shipping adress(!!!) and an email adress, and I will email payment instructions.

Again, the shipping adress is very important for me, to determine shipping cost and actually ship the stuff to you. In the last group buys there were quite a few people who ordered, most of them sent money, and a few did not tell me where to ship the stuff - this caused a lot of wasted time, typing emails and PMs, so if you could please make my life a little easier I would appreciate :D

Happy hunting
alfred