• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage

...to counter the recent wave of complaints...

- I signed for the FULL PARADISE GB.
- Some poor guys (Hesener&crew and Birger and...) worked hours&hours for me and I saved $$$
(...almost felt ashamed when I saw the big package and remembered my comparitively small tip)
- The box was late ... which could just be a reflection of my "whish to be in Paradise"
- I too "panicked" when reading here my as yet unchecked box seemed "problematic".

MY STORY:
My Part's Box received isn't perfect: I am missing 2 resistors and had 1 LED to many
My "BB" Opamps look suspicious as do the capacitors which are of course to small...
...as if this has never happened when I ordered "all by myself"

IN SUMMARY:
- I got everything presented to me on a golden platter on my couch ;)
- I saved BIG$$$ in an effort somebody volunteered for me - unpaid !
- This is DIY so I expect things to go wrong - Sh*t happens ;)

I for one do not believe that there is malice or greed involved -anywhere-
Wrong/missing parts are simply either due to specification/delivery prob's or plain overwork !
(This clearly isn't comparable to A'af or the like! :-( )

Get what you paid for...I paid (almost) nothing and got quite a lot in this GB !!!

Please let's stop bickering (?), take a time out.
...definitely before it begins to tarnish PARADISE 's reputation

as well as Joachim, Hesener and (yes!) Birger

:hohoho: THANKS GUY'S ... I expect to be in Paradise soon :hohoho:

Glad someone put it back to perspective!

...to counter the recent wave of complaints...

- I signed for the FULL PARADISE GB.
- Some poor guys (Hesener&crew and Birger and...) worked hours&hours for me and I saved $$$
Please let's stop bickering (?), take a time out.
...definitely before it begins to tarnish PARADISE 's reputation

I fully agree with what has been stated by vrun.
Thank you for putting things back to perspective in clear words!
ui2

Parcels have arrived in Germany and other European countries, and I have gotten some messages from the US, so Asia and Australia should be there soon.

Everybody please remind me next time to reconsider using DHL ;-( Their website s.... for tracking....

I just want to say that you have done a master and admirable work in trying to parcel everything out! I imagine it must be so hard to keep track of everything!!

Good job to you and to all the guys who have helped you throughout this adventure!!