• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Hi everybody, my apologies to those who haven't received their boards and components yet (especially marra), but this week is Electronica in Munich and I am fully involved there. Will continue the shipping as soon as I physically can.....

Yes its the day job that pays the bills ;-(

Hi !

Received boards yesterday evening.
Quality of the boards manufacturing is simply amazing - real high end technology was used.
Just want to thank Alfred and all other people involved in the group buy activity - you guys do a great work. I am really grateful for your help and attention.

Thanks a lot
Cheers
A\\\

Hi,

as I can see I am a little late:(!? For christmas I am planning to build a pre together with my brother and would like to ask if there is the possibility to get one stereo PCB set from somebody or if someone has any idea how to get one!? I would appreciate that a lot!

Thanks in advance,
Niko

Just wait for the next 200 or so builds

Once those are up and running I am sure demand will go up Exponentially

Maybe you (and 10 so that are late) should start new tread...

ME WANT PARADISE AS WELL PRETTY PLEASE
And promise I will not start nagging if it's late
Just stick your name there and hope

Same nice fellow made its own boards so maybe ....