• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

mini group buy - mouser UK

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I'm ordering some stuff from mouser UK but I am £30 away from reaching the £50 postage threshold to avoid a £12 charge.

If two or three people would like to order some items to make up the package then I would be pleased to send them on by first class postage.

So that's about £10 to £15 each + postage and packaging could be around £13.5, if that's good for you. Usual conditions: no guarantees and payment by paypal 'gift' only. If the item doesn't arrive I will send you the 'certificate of posting' and you can claim on it.

Please no multiple, single tiny cheap items. Ie, avoid ordering 1 x 50 ohm, rather 30 x 50 ohm.

PM me if interested.

I have had a long conversation with mouser since the above. Effectively, unless I am VAT registered (I'm not) then there is 20% on top at the checkout. But there is no duty, which would usually be 6%, if I select fedex for delivery.

So it looks like my estimate is off by 20%.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.