• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Joachim Gerhard Filter Buffer for ES9022

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
New GB info in the inductor/parts kit thread:

So we are now ready to take payment.

There is now one extra of each component included in the parts kit as suggested by EUVL, and we have allowed for a few extra inductors to ensure matching works out OK. I've gone for flat rate postage to simplify matters further. As I said before, any monies left over at the end will be donated to diyaudio - without which we would not be getting any of this stuff.

Please visit the spreadsheet (link in my sig) to see your personal total amount. Please send your payment to my paypal (francis dot morrin at gmail dot com) and make sure to include your DIYAUDIO USERNAME, NAME AND POSTAL ADDRESS. That last bit is very important!!!!! I'll update the spreadsheet regularly.

I haven't offered a tracking postal service. If anyone needs this service, please shoot me a mail/pm so I can figure out the cost.

Fran

Work in progress

Thank you for your patience. Here is some progress update.

1. JFET Matching: BF862 matching is done. Expect J111 matching to be finished this week.
2. Test Fixture: Done, see attached.
3. Soldering: pending
4. Testing: pending

Cheers,
WK

Attachments

• matching-setup.jpg
    matching-setup.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 417
  • test-fixture.jpg
    test-fixture.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 412
Folks,

In preparation for the arrival, I have rolled out a new board based on the 9023 chip with mounting positions for the JG filter. Sample shown is for my own use but if there is sufficient interest and permission from Joachim I could make more. Will come fully loaded (DAC side only). Chip is powered by 3.6V from an on-board low noise reg with options for external supply if preferred. External supply is 5-12V for chip and +/-9V to +/-15V for the filter module. Can direct connect if filter is not used. This will help with comparisons

Cheers, Acko

Attachments

• AKD23.jpg
    AKD23.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 494
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.