• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Joachim Gerhard Filter Buffer for ES9022

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Our reputation here is worth a lot more than what you pay us.

If you do not trust us with HKD360 then we are happy to refund you payment and cancel your order.
We do this for hobby, so it is unrealistic to expect us to pay for all the FETs, PCBs and the labour cost for matching upfront, and hope you all pay later.
So sorry that we are not more forthcoming. But that is how we operate, since day 1.

Regards,
Patrick

If you are not comfortable then we do not want to force you into anything.
WK can refund you straight away. No problem at all.

And you can still get those buffer PCBs from others.
Seems quite a few people doing those now.
You can always match your own FETs.

So just let us know what you want and we shall duly oblige.

Patrick

Very few words to this:
Some here on the forum always seem to be late to everything (Group Buys especially) and then are first to complain.
It ALWAYS pays to read everything first! I remember clearly that it was said that delivering the second batch would take until May...
Gogowatch doing this in his spare time so to say.

Thank you Patrick and Gogowatch for going the extra mile to make stuff like the JG filter buffer available!!

:worship:

Same here...once you had a look at those tiny fets, and imagine the "fun" matching them, you become even more thankful for this offer of brainpower, time and generosity.
For many of us with lesser funds it is the only way to achieve a very good system; I couldn't afford a commercial amp from Nelson Pass, for example. But thanks to his generosity I could build one:cheers:

Patrick,
Your level of engineering raises the bar for me, evan if I do not build your projects your contributions are greatly appreciated. That being said I am greatly looking forward to implementing this little jewel with my first DAC. This is my first foray into the digital realm and I think it is a good place to start (Subbu DAC + filter).

Bill

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.