• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for F5T Convertible amplifier boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Tea bag, can we see the schematic for the psu?

I drew this on paper using actual parts and CRT did the gerber files for it, then I ordered and tested a couple. So I dont have it. But it's a basic CRC dual rail supply.
The only trick is you need to jumper the two boards together as I show in the photo in the blog. The only thing I missed intuitively was the direction of the LEDs, as I usually do. I can explain that later with close up pics as needed.
It's a think board (the F5TC boards are even thicker) you don't want to desolder it if you dont have too :).

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Still waiting for payment for the following people. Please pay by end of 11-4-2012
If your no longer interested, please delete yourself from the list.

Pedrop
mk57
sandyhooker
number9
Tome
dcbingaman
apassgear
mminer61
lehuy173
janne n
Triode4
Puijkh
anilva
patrickkopson

Here are some of the boards I have now.
They are really thick!

To paid up members who are not shipping to buzz, your boards are going in the mail today.

I have 5 more pairs available. $30.00 a set. Shipping is being uped to 7.00 for 2 brds ( 1 set), and 12.00 for 4 brds.
In USA, 6.00 for up to four is fine.

Hi Tea-Bag,

Do you have any stocked pcb pair as above?

BR

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Boards sets still available.

I have 6 Sets of F5TC (two boards) and 6 power supply boards still available.

Here is a PIC of them together.

Attachments

• f5_Combo.jpg
    f5_Combo.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 463
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.