• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for F5T Convertible amplifier boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Here is a more picturesque version of the same message.

he F5TC boards and Larger Dual Rail Power Supplies are available.

I have changed the thickness of the boards to 2.0mm. This comprimises some rigidity if mounting lots of Fets to the sinks, but makes it a lot easier to desolder if needed.

The price of the boards are 15.00 each. So a stereo set is 30.00 a pair.

Here are some pics.

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1459.JPG

The power supply boards at others request now take up to 40mm caps. This makes the boards a bit larger as you can see below. (also see blog on matter as well).

These are 25.00 each. I was able to use 35v 47000uf caps for my V2 type version. ( Still using one per channel)
You can also now use 63v 22000uf caps by panasonic, or some other wider exotic ones if they support the same mounting pattern.

IMG_14501.jpg

IMG_14521.jpg

IMG_14511.jpg

Please PM your paypal email and I can send you an invoice for what you want. I will also qoute you for shipping. Since these are heavy and large boards, I am charging actual shipping and materials cost for each person.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Power Supply Blog
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/blogs/tea-bag/923-dual-rail-power-supply-f5t-f6.html

Information about cutting trace.

Hi,

I decided finally to use my F5T Convertible amp boards to build one of the amps described in the thread F5 with 2SK2013/2SJ313.

In order to do so I believe that I have to cut four traces (and add a few jumpers). Because the boards are so nice and I have not done it before, I was wondering whether you could offer a tried and true method of doing a clean job of it.

Here is the link to the schematic that I followed (version referred to as mk 1) : http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/atta...512859426-f5-2sk2013-2sj313-f5-toshiba-mk-gif.

I have attached a photo of my build so far. Thanks.

Attachments

• F5_Toshiba_Mk1.jpg
    F5_Toshiba_Mk1.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 76
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi,

I decided finally to use my F5T Convertible amp boards to build one of the amps described in the thread F5 with 2SK2013/2SJ313.

In order to do so I believe that I have to cut four traces (and add a few jumpers). Because the boards are so nice and I have not done it before, I was wondering whether you could offer a tried and true method of doing a clean job of it.

Here is the link to the schematic that I followed (version referred to as mk 1) : http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/atta...512859426-f5-2sk2013-2sj313-f5-toshiba-mk-gif.

I have attached a photo of my build so far. Thanks.

In my setup, I just jumpered the Q7-8 as you have done to bypass the V3 front end. I am not certain what the differences are between Jumas setup and the more basic V1-2 setup here.

As far as cutting traces, when I have needed to, I drill them out if possible. start with a smaller bit, then go a little larger is less destructive.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.