GB for F5T Convertible amplifier boards - Page 12 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 2nd May 2013, 10:17 PM   #111
emyeuoi is offline emyeuoi  Italy
diyAudio Member

Hi Tea-Bag,

Is still possible to have 2 PSU and 2 F5CT pcb?

Thanks in advance
Old 3rd May 2013, 03:28 PM   #112
Tea-Bag is offline Tea-Bag  United States
not politcally affiliated
diyAudio Member

So new spreadsheet is up and editable, and signature is updated. Will try to get to 30 boards requested, then payed for and I will order some more.

I have not been promoting them in hopes the store would be able to get theirs out the door. But I am not sure of their solution is yet viable, or suitable for all builders. So no reason to not offer again. This an expensive board with low-margins, so offering a donation to diyaudio itself will be difficult unless a lot of boards are requested.
Salas Boards 2014 #3 Here to Sign Up! |F5TC Boards and power supplies available PM| Hot-Rod DCB1 boards and kits available PM |Mesmerize kits available (no boards)
Old 3rd May 2013, 10:20 PM   #113
diyAudio Member

Thank you Tea-Bag! Your boards really suit my needs better!
Old 4th May 2013, 03:43 AM   #114
diyAudio Member

Hi,

I am already in the group buy for the F5Tc from buzzforb. Will those parts work with your boards? I vaguely remember that there was something that was different between your board and the diyaudio boards (was it that your board holes would not line up with the case that they are selling?); can somebody refresh my memory on what that is? I am getting a bit frustrated waiting for diyaudio to get the f5tc boards from backorder, so may just bite the bullet and pick up Tea-Bag's boards...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea-Bag View Post
So new spreadsheet is up and editable, and signature is updated. Will try to get to 30 boards requested, then payed for and I will order some more.

I have not been promoting them in hopes the store would be able to get theirs out the door. But I am not sure of their solution is yet viable, or suitable for all builders. So no reason to not offer again. This an expensive board with low-margins, so offering a donation to diyaudio itself will be difficult unless a lot of boards are requested.
Old 24th August 2013, 09:09 PM   #115
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugzbunny View Post
Hi,

I am already in the group buy for the F5Tc from buzzforb. Will those parts work with your boards? I vaguely remember that there was something that was different between your board and the diyaudio boards (was it that your board holes would not line up with the case that they are selling?); can somebody refresh my memory on what that is?
I think that was in post #1

Russellc
Old 25th August 2013, 12:29 AM   #116
diyAudio Member

Whoops, I thought you were talking about Teabags F-5 turbo boards, I see you are doing store F-5c board version...

Russellc
Old 25th August 2013, 12:56 AM   #117
diyAudio Member

Whoops, I thought you were talking about Teabags F-5 turbo boards, I see you are doing store F-5c board version...

Russellc
Old 28th August 2013, 05:13 PM   #118
diyAudio Member

Here is a pic for front end jumpering for V2 operation.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg f5TC_FrontEndV2.jpg (118.4 KB, 217 views)
Salas Boards 2014 #3 Here to Sign Up! |F5TC Boards and power supplies available PM| Hot-Rod DCB1 boards and kits available PM |Mesmerize kits available (no boards)
Old 26th September 2013, 03:40 PM   #119
diyAudio Member

More boards are on the way. I have ordered 15 sets.
I did lower the board depth to 2.00mm from 3mm. This should allow for easier desoldering, with the only negative might be board flex depending on Mosfet alignment to the heatsink.

I have also made at special request some 40mm cap supplies, in a larger format, same look. This will allow for more uF at higher voltages (22,000uf at 63v, and 47,000uf at 35v), as well as support for more brands of caps. I still have a few of the 35mm cap boards available. The price will be higher again because of its size, 3oz copper, and 4 panel V-scoring.
Old 26th October 2013, 08:57 PM   #120
diyAudio Member

Okay the new boards are in, and are available to purchase at 15.00 each.

The power supply boards are now larger and available for 25.00 each.

Shipping starts at 8.00. PM me for a quote, leave an email and I can invoice you.

Some new pics of power supply here!

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/blogs...ly-f5t-f6.html

Hide this!Advertise here!