• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F5T Premium kit GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Bussforb,

I really appreciate all the work you have done putting this group buy together. I'm just wondering when you will be sending out the kits and if you will give tracking numbers? I know in early March we were waiting for the resistors? Is everything in place now?

If you have answered these questions on another thread, my apologies. I'm working two jobs and don't have much time to go through the posts.

Thanks,
Robert

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.