• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F5T Premium kit GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just added you to the sheet for one V3 main board kit, two psu kits, and two psu boards. Put you down in the extra diode column and added 8 to make syre you get the right amount since not purchase the diode/mosfet kit. Check it ou to make sure it looks good and get total price.

I can reissue boards - does anybody here want them - or waiting for audio-store boards?

Tea Bag, this is great news.

I get the sense that some of the people in Buzz's group buy (me amongst them) are essentially looking for an amp in a kit, and a main board is part of that. Going the breadboard or design-your-own route is more than we want to take on, and it was back in October that the store said that they will be building 5T boards which are "actually 3 or 5 boards to make 2 channels. Not hard to hook up though."

Do you have insight into the store's timeline? I for one would be interested in a reissue, particularly if it has a defined timeline and is simpler than the store proposal.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Guys,
I have no F5TC boards right now. But I re-opened the sign up sheet for them.
Use this link, and sign up on third round. I am not sure if your paying Buzz for the Power Supplies or not, or me. We will figure that out. But this will give me an idea how many to order.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnAnd3RI56NmdGk2aHZ0dkVGRnc1ZzdrWm9lYzgtOVE

Also more information can be gathered about the board here. This is the old GB thread. Although the post shows the 'white' boards. Questions about it can be asked there.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/grou...convertible-amplifier-boards.html#post3036340

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Why hands down? The spacing does not work with the pre-tapped chassis correct?

Somewhat true -
With the diodes mounted to chassis, it does not work - Buzz and I did not find it necessary other than with small heatsinks.

Otherwise, they are mounted 80mm top to bottom, and 40mm FET to FET

It will fit on the holes of the UMS specification according to PDF - but I dont have a chassis on hand to see if it will for sure fit, if someone has one on hand, I can give you a printout on paper that you can play with.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.