• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F5T Premium kit GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

PKI

Joined 2011
Paid Member
If you get the diy virus, i cant hekp you there:D

So, my symptoms are: just finished two monoblocks Aleph60(still tweaking... I thing getting there), spend all Thanksgiving making Troels' PMS, got myself 4 SemiSouth for future F6, and looking for this nice F5Tv2 kit... :).

Ok, I understand about monos, but how you suppose to mount these PCB's into it? One board/ch, BUT two sides, two heatsinks/ch?

Store PCB or TeaBag PCB. Truthfully. V2 should not be a problem for big store chassis. You would have one channel per side, either way. With store board, I would excpect it to be simple. With Tea's boards, you might have to drill holes down low and mount in hi/lo fashion. I can post pic of mine if youw would like. It is done in this hi/lo fashion

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Buzz, is the ony difference between the V-2 and V-3 just the number of outputs? If so, I may (and will change list at that time) upgrade to V-3, still with power supply.

Sort of taken by your comment that V-3 may be the last amp I will need.....

Thanks,

Russellc

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.