• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F5T Premium kit GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm trying to figure out how the bridge is connected (schematic for f5 turbo psu) but the schematic doesn't make sense to me.(Not the rectifiers, the bridge-circuit breaker)

Could someone give me the light?

Draw it out yourself, leeting you lines be wires and see if you can understand. It basically lifts the ground above earth potential as a way of reducing noise.

Buzz,

Have you built your 4 pr version yet ....?

I have one channel assembled, but not moved any further. Got too much going on. I am giving my 2 pair version to my brother, so i will have to do it soon, as I will need it for my new speaks. As you may have figured out, I am a bit of a scatter brain. ADHD is the new term. Parents called it lack of focus. I am testing some PSU boards for a couple of GBmembers, I use that as an excuse to finish the other channel and fire it up. My V3 will have 160mF per channel. feel like i should fully test "is bigger better" theory. Give me 2 weeks and I will have it built and measured. Hold me to it:D

I think it is good idea to upload some pics to complement the gb.
This is my v3 version

Attachments

• DSC_0273.jpg
    DSC_0273.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 252
  • DSC_0274.jpg
    DSC_0274.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 246
  • DSC_0276.jpg
    DSC_0276.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 238
  • DSC_0279[1].jpg
    DSC_0279[1].jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 240
  • DSC_0280[1].jpg
    DSC_0280[1].jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 234
  • DSC_0285[1].jpg
    DSC_0285[1].jpg
    67 KB · Views: 175
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.