• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F5T Premium kit GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Guys I'd like to ask something, just to be sure:

So we have the components from this group buy, we have the boards from tea-bag. Except for chassis, transf. and internal wires what else do we need?

Oh, what about the mur? the sheet said that it would be a separate gb, any news on that?

Guys I'd like to ask something, just to be sure:

So we have the components from this group buy, we have the boards from tea-bag. Except for chassis, transf. and internal wires what else do we need?

Oh, what about the mur? the sheet said that it would be a separate gb, any news on that?

I am winding down on the mosfet matching. Both the mosfets and diodes will be ready soon.

PM's are going out in groups. Fets are matched to within 10mv, but will be closer to 1mV. I am giving myself a margin of error. Orders will be filled in the sequence that payment is received. Thanks and hope you all enjoy. Kit GB members will receive a PM nezt week, as this ins when expect the caps to come in.

I will send out pm's to GB members Wednesday or Thursday. I have to get out a grouping of fets. I will not have a shipping amount at first, but will have to wait until it is taken to post office, as everyone will have differently weighted boxes. If all goes well, no promises, they will go out with fets and diodes at the beginning of next week.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.