• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F5T Premium kit GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I will be closing this down and ordering by Wednesday of next week. If you are interested, now is the time. The custom components are too expensive to order extra of without confirmation. Anyone on the list will get a PM with an updated spreadsheet showing your projected totals at the beginning of the week. Also Kit price updated with minor changes for adjustments in quantities chosen by interested parties. Thanks.

Last edited:
As stated in the PM's sent out to the different members, there will be a wait time based on manufacturing of the specialty resistors. I am thinking the PRP will be what we ultimately wait on. They quoted 4-6 weeks when the order was placed. I was told 3 weeks on the Fukushima, but the distributor says they sometimes miss the mark. I paid extra to get he Nichicon immmediately so that we would not have to wait on the production of them(2-3months.

Is it possible to include me for the GB? I am also looking for a V3 premium kit for 2 Monoblocks to pair with ATC SCM40 speakers. I am a novice in electronics and I will be taking the help of my friend to assemble this.

I am not able to understand the additional parts list that are being discussed here and more confused on seeing the spreadsheet with different options listed. So can somebody help me to identify the components reqd and the total cost for
- 2 x Monoblocks V3 premium kit (what is the cap upgrade which people are discussing here and what will be the additional cost?)
- Do we need to buy the PCBs extra? If so, from whom, is there any link?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.