F5T Premium kit GB - Page 31 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 18th December 2012, 05:46 AM   #301
theguy is offline theguy  United States
diyAudio Member

Buzzforb,

added spreadsheet orders column to specify buying Tea Bag PSU board through you as you suggested in earlier post, and included this in calculations and email template.

Are you also planning to act as a conduit for Tea Bag main boards?
Old 18th December 2012, 06:04 AM   #302
RKH is offline RKH  United States
diyAudio Member

theGuy,

My apologies for messing up the list.

Ryan
Old 18th December 2012, 06:38 AM   #303
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKH View Post
theGuy,

My apologies for messing up the list.

Ryan
No worries.

Buzzforb, let me know if you'd like me to reconstitute the in-thread list from latest spreadsheet info.

I've added a tax & shipping sheet and included this in the calculations: assumed flat shipping cost and % tax, don't know whether this helpful given variable costs based on state.
Old 18th December 2012, 07:43 AM   #304
wijgers is offline wijgers  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Hi Buzzforb, theguy,

I'm a bit puzzled here. I subscribed for the V2 F5t however I saw different content variations. So my quetion is.
Is the V2 kit including all fets, diodes, resistors etc. needed to build a stereo amp? Or do I need to add Fets and diodes in the spreadsheet.

regards,

Nils
Old 18th December 2012, 09:27 AM   #305
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKH View Post
MJK Open Baffles
Rebuilt Klipsch Heresy
JBL 4311 Studio Monitors
Rebuilt Pioneer HPM 40s
Other Full Range projects in the works...

Ryan
V2 will sound great on those efficient speakers and will be plenty of power. Whether v3 will sound better is an opinion. It's about more power for large transients in music. V2 is excellent. V3 is just nasty
Old 18th December 2012, 09:30 AM   #306
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wijgers View Post
Hi Buzzforb, theguy,

I'm a bit puzzled here. I subscribed for the V2 F5t however I saw different content variations. So my quetion is.
Is the V2 kit including all fets, diodes, resistors etc. needed to build a stereo amp? Or do I need to add Fets and diodes in the spreadsheet.

regards,

Nils
Gets and diodes are separate, but can be included. There is now a spreadsheet that has been started with all relevant info. Any questions, just PM me.
Old 18th December 2012, 09:32 AM   #307
diyAudio Member

Theguy,
Your hired! Thank you for your effort

For stateside transformers, I would suggest Antek. For stateside heatsinks, I would suggest Heatsinks uSA 10.08 profile or buying store case.
Old 18th December 2012, 10:27 AM   #308
diyAudio Member

Just kicking the can here and keeping spreadsheet available. I could add it to my sig, but forgot how
No tax is necessary and shipping column can be added to main spreadsheet along with email.

F5T GB #2
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rM19iTHc#gid=0[/QUOTE]

Also,
If getting TeaBag's PSU boards(only real option), add you name to the list. It would save you money to have him ship them to me and then they go out with the kit.

Last edited by buzzforb; 18th December 2012 at 10:33 AM.
Old 18th December 2012, 02:26 PM   #309
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wijgers View Post
Hi Buzzforb, theguy,

regards,

Nils
Wijgers,

further to Buzzforb's reply:
- the base kit specified in column B or C does not include required mosfets & diodes
- to request the required mosfets and diodes for the kit, enter a "yes" in column E
- some users were requesting supplemental mosfets and diodes in column O beyond those they requested through column E in case of overheating while soldering and other breakage: these are reflected in columns K & L. If you'd like to do the same, please enter the quantities in column L & K.
- I've added comments to the column headers to describe this (just mouse-over)
Old 18th December 2012, 02:32 PM   #310
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzforb View Post
No tax is necessary and shipping column can be added to main spreadsheet along with email.
Buzzforb,

I see you've consolidated the V1/V2 columns: was going to ask about that.

I've specified a zero tax and shipping rate in that sheet for now; will add shipping column to orders sheet.

One other thing I noticed is that lo_tse's custom order comments and price has been over-written with the calculated order price; don't know whether you or lo_tse changed this.

Here's what he/she had originally:
- $125 (kit price) + $64 (2 sets of FETs) + $24 (16 diodies) =$213.00. I added extra components (see column L). My total price will be $213 + $44 = $257.00. Please double check my calculation.
- would like to get 2 x CL30, 2 xCL60 thermistors, 4 extra diodes, and one more set of FETs ($6.0 + $6.0 + $32.00 = $44 extra)

Hide this!Advertise here!