• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ES9023 / WM8804 S/PDIF DAC Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2010
Paid Member
All -

I wanted to check the interest on the balanced option on the PCB. How many of you are interested in running the DAC in balanced mode? If there is not much interest, the balanced option can be dropped which eliminates few components and couple long running traces.

I have added a column in the spreadsheet to indicate your preference.

Thanks,
Subbu

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Guys, I would like some beta testers to check on the design. I have a few of the first examples for sale that are fully populated and built tidy. Since I only have a few the first who react have them. Betatesters should be able to compare to other DACs and they should be able to measure. Prices vary as some are fitted with BG NX HiQ. Send me a PM if you are willing to test.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.