• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ES9023 / WM8804 S/PDIF DAC Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2010
Paid Member
All -

I am publishing the paid members list as of 29-May-2012 8:30 AM PST. Please take a moment to verify your name in the list and let me know if you name is missing.

Also look for the column "Address complete" and if you see a "No" means I did not find your address in the payment memo. So send me your address.

Thanks!
Subbu

Attachments

• ES9023 DAC PCB Group Buy - Sheet1.pdf
    45 KB · Views: 172
Just made the payment for 2 PCB & 2 ES9023 chip.
Subbu can you check the latest list please because a while ago I changed the amount for the PCB and 9023 chip from 1 to 2 of each in the Google docs sheet, but in the participants list it is still 1 of each.

I know it's being asked before but do you have an idea when a BOM will be available please?

Walter

Last edited:
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Hello Walter,

I have updated the list and you should see the updated quantity in tomorrow's list.

Thanks!
Subbu

Just made the payment for 2 PCB & 2 ES9023 chip.
Subbu can you check the latest list please because a while ago I changed the amount for the PCB and 9023 chip from 1 to 2 of each in the Google docs sheet, but in the participants list it is still 1 of each.

I know it's being asked before but do you have an idea when a BOM will be available please?

Walter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.