• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB NP matched Toshiba 2SK1530/2SK201 for F5X

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
ramallo, Studley, pmchoong, APK, anilva and daanve. We have no news from you and your protection kits and/or FETs are ready for posting. We have no hurry, but please let me know if I have not send you a payment request and/or if I should have missed your payment.

Payment requests have not yet been send to ashaw, smyslow, Horio and alazira.

Cheers,

Nicolai

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Aside from the MOSFETs a lot of assorted components.
The items are described in ashaw's protection GB spread-sheet that you can find HERE. I did not choose these or decide the numbers etc. so if you have any questions please ask ashaw directly.
What I can positively confirm is that everything needed to stuff the protection board was in my bag.

ramallo, Studley, pmchoong, APK, anilva and daanve. We have no news from you and your protection kits and/or FETs are ready for posting. We have no hurry, but please let me know if I have not send you a payment request and/or if I should have missed your payment.

Payment requests have not yet been send to ashaw, smyslow, Horio and alazira.

Cheers,

Nicolai

Sorry. I have been unsure of the amounts. Please point me to the right area for this. I will send the amount.

Cheers.

I have printed out the spreadsheet.
21pages in all.
5 pages give the component listings: Protection Kit, Spares Kit, Small Parts, Direct Ship and Big Parts.
I do not have any Big Parts.

Of the 4 other pages I have all the components listed on the Protection Kit, I have all the components listed on the Spares Kit. I am listed as being part of the GB for both these Kits.

I have five of the items listed on the Direct Ship list:1000uF 35V + 200V 20A + 4pos Terminal + 3 pos header.
I have two relays : OMRON 12X1N1 G6S-2
Are these the Small Parts Z117-ND or the Direct Ship Z2607-ND?
I have 6 diode style leaded marked AW76. What are these?

I still don't know what I was supposed to receive.
A packing list would have been much easier for me.
As it is I have two lists with some components on each and others I don't know whether I have bought into or not.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.