• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB NP matched Toshiba 2SK1530/2SK201 for F5X

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
I have printed out the spreadsheet.
21pages in all.
5 pages give the component listings: Protection Kit, Spares Kit, Small Parts, Direct Ship and Big Parts.
I do not have any Big Parts.

Of the 4 other pages I have all the components listed on the Protection Kit, I have all the components listed on the Spares Kit. I am listed as being part of the GB for both these Kits.

I have five of the items listed on the Direct Ship list:1000uF 35V + 200V 20A + 4pos Terminal + 3 pos header.
I have two relays : OMRON 12X1N1 G6S-2
Are these the Small Parts Z117-ND or the Direct Ship Z2607-ND?
I have 6 diode style leaded marked AW76. What are these?

I still don't know what I was supposed to receive.
A packing list would have been much easier for me.
As it is I have two lists with some components on each and others I don't know whether I have bought into or not.

Dear Andrew,

I haw screwed up the shipment to you as I missed that you were not signed up for the "small parts" part of the GB.

The 1000uF 35V caps, 200V 20A rectifiers, 4pos terminals, 3pos headers, relays and diodes that you list were unfortunately not supposed to be in the shipment to you.

I am terribly sorry about this and kindly ask you to return these items to Gerhard at your convenience. I will of course refund you the cost of this posting.

I am really deeply sorry about this:(

Nic

I don't want to waste your money.

If you need these components because you are short of stock to fulfill another Member's requirements, then I will send them on (probably the second cheapest) or send them back (the dearest option).

But I would prefer to keep these. I need the rectifiers, relays and signal diodes. I did need everything that is required to build two stereo F5x, but the GB was so complicated and split between so many different Threads that I could not understand (or did not see) what was needed to complete.
I asked for a full set but, as I can now see, I was only put into the first two lists.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Matching effort and GB successfully closed

Everybody have received what they requested.

There are still a couple of left-over NNNNPPPP-sets and interested people may PM me. I will leave a link here to the GB spreadsheet.

I will later start a separate sales thread to get rid of the leftover MOSFETs I have and to repair the financial deficit that has accumulated.

ENJOY !!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.