• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Headphone Amp - PCBs from stock, worldwide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a small number (15, to be exact) of O2 Headphone Amp PCBs in stock for immediate shipment - I was going to put some more complete kits together, but don't have the time, so I'm just selling off the PCBs. These are the same top-quality items supplied by Jokener - gloss black finish, gold-plated solder pads, white component layout overprint.
Pricing - (Please note, prices are in Pounds Sterling, not Euros!)
UK - £7 each including First-Class postage
All other EU countries - £8 each including Airmail postage
All other destinations worldwide - £8.50 each including Airmail postage.

** Quantity discount - buy 2 boards and save £1 **

To order, send me a PM and I'll let you know the payment details - Paypal only.
Boards will be posted by the end of the next working day following receipt of payment.
First come, first served - once they're gone, this offer definitely won't be repeated!

** ALL SOLD, SALE NOW CLOSED **

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.