• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Roender's FC-100 Rev.1 Group-Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Find enclosed the current order list.

Vitalica: I will add the emitter-resistors.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 685
I asked OnSemi if it is possible to buy "pre-matched" NJL-transistors directly from them.

This is OnSemi's reply:

You need matched pair selection on them, but, unfortunately we (ON Semi) do not supply totally matched devices.
You will need to do this yourself by purchasing a number of devices and match the VBE(on) and the hFE.
Or you will need to contact a local distributor and they may test each part and match the devices for you. Thanks.

Regards,PeterG
ON Semiconductor
Technical Support Center

So it is up to you to match the NJL - output transistors.
A test-jig like this can be built in a minute.

The schematics is following ANATECH's proposal in post #25 / #26 in:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/soli...-prototype-builders-thread-3.html#post2815133

Another way how to match output devices can be found here:

Matching Power and Driver Transistors

Attachments

• match_.jpg
    match_.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 679
  • Match1.png
    Match1.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 676
@Rudi:
Since you were offering a layout and possible PCB for transistor matching
which, I think is a good idea since matching is a big part of building the amplifier properly. Nice,neat looking layout! Just thought I'd ask about it.
I'd like to be added to your list for:
2 - Amplifier PCB's
2 - Shunt PCB's
4 - Resistors kits
:)

Last edited:
Gentlemen,

find enclosed the current order list (incl. prices!).

Please use PAYPAL to transfer the money to me.
My PAYPAL-ID is: RRozek@t-online.de

I will close this group-buy and order the PCBs on Monday, 9th of April.

@Abraxas336:

I myself do have no idea / no experience how closely the transistors match, even if they are produced from the same wafer.
Knowing ZSAUDIO's experiences I tend to say that you will get 2 nicely matched triplets (< 5% hFe und VBe), if you buy 10-12 pieces of each.

Maybe ZSAUDIO will post his experiences here.

If some of you are interested in the little "matching PCB":

I will be able and sell 7 of the PCBs (1 is for me) for 3€ each.

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 530
  • PCBx8.png
    PCBx8.png
    148.1 KB · Views: 536
Hi Rudi,

I'm not interested in 2 shunt PCBs, as you write in the order list, since some time ago (when I could dedicate much more time to my beloved hobby!!) I manufactured some samples of Salas shunt regulators which still work very well. I intend to make use of them.

Please delete the shunt PCBs from the my order list and update the price.

Thanks
Touchdown

Excuse me, TOUCHDOWN.

This is the reason why I publish the current order status so that everybody can confirm what he ordered.

P.S. @Cambe: I will change the order EXCEL according to your request.

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 516
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.