• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Roender's FC-100 Rev.1 Group-Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Peter, I have corrected this.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 324
Dear Rudi,

thanks for the reply, and thanks to correctly insert 2 capacitor MKP1839 (instead of 1, I erroneously asked for).

Only I must ask regarding payement...

You wrote: "I will then wait, until you PAYPAL'ed me (at latest until weekend 29th / 30th)."

I have a paypal account, but I am quite ignorant in its use...
how can I transfer money to You? to which address have I to send money?
How can You know my address to send materials?

Fabrizio

Fabrizio,

when you open (register to) a PAYPAL account, you are asked to give an EMail address (this is YOUR PAYPAL-ID) and your home-address.
These informations are part of your PAYPAL - profile.

You can then transfer money from your bank-account to your PAYPAL-account.
This is managed by the PAYPAL dialogue: "Transfer money".
(Of course you need to tell PAYPAL your bank account as well.)

When you want to pay me via PAYPAL: be sure that your PAYPAL-account provides the sum that you owe me.
Enter the PAYPAL-dialogue and click on "Send Money".

Recipient: Rudi :) with PAYPAL-ID: RRozek@t-online.de

Enter the sum: 75€ (in your case) and fill in the PAYPAL sheet ("Hi Rudi: this is for my FC-100 build. I like and give my heart for this AMP, ...).

I will receive your transfer a minute later and will know your EMail- and home address then.

I have never had any troubles with PAYPAL so far, and I think it is a secure and easy way to buy.
The only drawback, Fabrizio: PAYPAL takes 4% of the transferred money for themselves. If you send me 100€, I will only receive 96€.

P.S. Fabrizio: may I ask you to "try" this right now? You will then be the 1st one to pay me.

Last edited:
Bastian,

I remember very well: you have been one of the participants of my TO3-SYMASYM group-buy long time ago.
(Thanks to EXCEL, to my backups of the order sheets!).

The TO3-SYMASYM:

http://www.abload.de/img/symasym008qpruj.jpg

was - for a very long time - the best DIY-AMP that I have ever listened to.
(O dear!: how many posts do I have to answer now saying: "You did not build this one, nor did you listen to this one, ...")

Then, when Omar and I rifled through the forum and looked for an outstanding AMP-design, we came across Mihai Rauta's FC-100 and stopped.

I do not (will not - maybe I will when I report about the "Shootout" of DIY-Amps that I am planning) compare the "sounds" of these AMPs,

but:

1) sit down and listen to the SYMASYM: it is a "beautifully sounding AMP"
2) the FC-100: you do not need to sit down and listen, simply let it play, while you are ironing your shirts, cooking the diner,
do the hoovering, and listening to your favourite CDs, read a book, ...
It sounds "great", of course it does, it is "easy-going", simply plays music and you won't switch it off.

Best regards - Rudi

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Hi Rudi,

Could you please put this order on your GB list ?

2 AMP PCB
2 Shunt PCB
2 LS Protect PCB
1 Soft Power-on PCB
2 0R1 resistors
2 NJL0281/NJL0302
2 capacitor MKP 1839

Thanks.

Hi Rudi,

Could you please update my order to 2 stereo sets please ?

4 AMP PCB
4 Shunt PCB
4 LS Protect PCB
4 Soft Power-on PCB
4 0R1 resistors
4 NJL0281/NJL0302
4 capacitor MKP 1839

Thanks.

@Tagheuer, Bastian,

it looks like you are planning to build mono-blocks.

You only need the Soft-Power-On - PCB, if you switch on one (several) transformer(s) with a total capacity of more than 500W
with a single Power-On-Switch to delimit the inrush-current.

Do you really need 4 SPO-PCBs?

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 283
@Tagheuer, Bastian,

it looks like you are planning to build mono-blocks.

You only need the Soft-Power-On - PCB, if you switch on one (several) transformer(s) with a total capacity of more than 500W
with a single Power-On-Switch to delimit the inrush-current.

Do you really need 4 SPO-PCBs?

Hi Rudi,

I plan to build two pair of monoblocks, so it will require one soft power-on in each chassis.

I also have sent the payment to your paypal account.

Thanks for the GB.

Last edited:
Yes, i'm a very proud owner of Rudis TO3-Symasym! And let me tell you, it's a beautiful amp. Since then it's actually my only one! That's why I'm even more excited :)

And i can't recommend his service more! (Is this proper english?)
The boards are one of the finest i've ever seen and his service and assistance is simply brilliant! So for everyone who's here for the first time: You're at the right place! Ok, enough adulation ;)

@Rudi: Yes, my plan was to build 4 mono blocks and i really like the option to use nearly every switch to turn them on. But your comment got me thinking. Maybe it's time to build a stereo one. Ok, so then i only need 2 SPO. Thank you.

Best regards,
Basti

Fabrizio,

when you open (register to) a PAYPAL account, you are asked to give an EMail address (this is YOUR PAYPAL-ID) and your home-address.
These informations are part of your PAYPAL - profile.

P.S. Fabrizio: may I ask you to "try" this right now? You will then be the 1st one to pay me.

Rudi, all apper clear, now. I plan to send You the money in a couple of days!
Fab

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.