Ian asynchronous I2S and S/PDIF FIFO KIT group buy - Page 46 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 24th July 2012, 01:08 AM   #451
kvl is offline kvl  Taiwan
diyAudio Member

#40 just paid. Thanks again Ian!
Old 24th July 2012, 04:03 AM   #452
AR2 is offline AR2  United States
Master Burner

Quote:
Originally Posted by iancanada View Post
Thanks AR2 for your order. I still keep my promise.

Ian
No preassure Ian. I will be happy just to be part of this GB.
I am glad to see how well your GB is going. No wonder, outstanding boards. I woud say the talk of the town!

Best

Vladimir
Old 24th July 2012, 04:06 AM   #453
diyAudio Member

#26 paid yesterday - no info in paypal notes. Thank you.
Old 24th July 2012, 04:16 AM   #454
AR2 is offline AR2  United States
Master Burner

Quote:
Originally Posted by qusp View Post
yes AR2, I remember your rather impressive jfet buffered XO, I just thought it was additional to, rather than instead of digital, as I remember you had several sabre dacs, as I do. there is now Jack for mac OS which would allow you to pickup the internet radio stream and send to the crossover, but by all means enjoy the music!

if only I had your skill and machinery, i'm struggling with casework to match the quality of the internals at the moment, something you seem to do without breaking a sweat.
I am sorry that you are not closer. I would be happy to help you. To make it easier, I have to say, even with my machinery, it is problem for me as well. Case work, if not done with CNC goes slow. My shop is not at my home but on the island, and I pretty much do not go there that often, just sometimes when wife is travelling. Than I typically stay until 1 or 2 AM to do as much as I can.
But when I am there it is heaven. I love doing it, since it is pure hobby and pleasure. But doing it without proper tools would be very frustrating, I quite well understand that. With metal, it is more about the tool than about skills. Certain things you just cannot do without tools.
I hope you find the way to make you project beautiful from outside as it is inside. Give me a buzz if you think I could be of any help to you.

Vladimir
Old 24th July 2012, 08:49 AM   #455
diyAudio Member

#42 just paid. Thanks Ian.
Old 24th July 2012, 12:22 PM   #456
diyAudio Member

Got all the Paypal you paid. I'm busy processing the orders. Trying to get them shipped by next week.

Thanks.

Ian
Old 24th July 2012, 01:39 PM   #457
qusp is offline qusp  Australia
diyAudio Member

AR2, i'll take my reply off thread. glad these babies are about to start out into the wild again. its true its the talk of the town and rightly so
Old 24th July 2012, 09:06 PM   #458
NicMac is offline NicMac  Italy
diyAudio Member

Sooner or later I am convinced that I will have to face the following questions so I better ask them now:

What are the best (low phase-noise) XO's around? As I know the fundamental importance of the XO, I am ready to spend a fair bit of $$ on these parts.

Would we not be able to get a good price by making a GB for these?

Cheers,

Nic
Old 24th July 2012, 09:30 PM   #459
diyAudio Member

Default Invoiced today

#6,#15,#39
Old 24th July 2012, 11:01 PM   #460
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicMac View Post
Sooner or later I am convinced that I will have to face the following questions so I better ask them now:

What are the best (low phase-noise) XO's around? As I know the fundamental importance of the XO, I am ready to spend a fair bit of $$ on these parts.

Would we not be able to get a good price by making a GB for these?

Cheers,

Nic
Hi

Sounds like interesting idea ...
I definitely would be interested...
Specially that with Ian re-clocker there is BIG expectation of "GAME OVER" with so many things that used to matter.... so seems that swapping XO's is the last thing to be left for us ...

At the "start" I will be using Tent Labs Clocks, have hear only nice things about them, well maybe just except the price... But still having something else from "top shelf" to compare and play with, sounds tempting at list.

Rosendorfer

Hide this!Advertise here!