Ian asynchronous I2S and S/PDIF FIFO KIT group buy - Page 27 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30th May 2012, 01:49 AM   #261
diyAudio Member
 
iancanada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by qusp View Post
can I please add 6 x u.fl 100->120mm cables to ship with hochopepers order?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hochopeper View Post
Ian can you add the above and 6 for me also.

So that would be total 12 x 4" u.fl cables and 4 x clock adapter boards for me (plus any if qusp wants more?) added to my order, qusp and I will split the costs up at our end so just send the amount to me.

Thanks
No problem, I have enough cables. To save time, for the GB II, I will create a form which need you fill in and send back to me. So, just don't forget them when you fill in the form.

Ian
__________________
Ian GBV - I2S to PCM converter board & FIFO KIT
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group...ml#post3662743
  Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2012, 01:57 AM   #262
diyAudio Member
 
iancanada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Toronto
Default Waiting list update May29,2012

1 JamesHill 1*I2S FIFO KIT 1*Dual XO Clock board 1*S/PDIF Interface Board
2 chansiukwing
3 lordvader 1*I2S FIFO KIT 1*Dual XO Clock board
4 karvid 1*I2S FIFO KIT 1*Dual XO Clock board
5 Blitz 1*I2S FIFO KIT 1*Dual XO Clock board S/PDIF Interface Board
6 daanve I2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board
7 Turbon I2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board
8 slartibartfasstI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board
9 merlin2069er 1*I2S FIFO KIT 1*Dual XO Clock board
10 roger57 1*I2S FIFO KIT 1*Dual XO Clock board
11 andrea_mori 1 * I2S FIFO KIT - 1 * S/PDIF Interface Board (need support left-justified format for SM5842)
12 ryanj 1*I2S FIFO KIT 1*Dual XO Clock board
13 Rupor54 I2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board
14 roenderI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board
15 regalI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board
16,17 PET-240I2S (FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board)*2
18 lwifI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board
19 vd-twoI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board
20 hochopeperI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board
21 necplusultraI2S FIFO KIT -2* Dual XO Clock board
22 lllI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board
23 NicMacI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board
24 SPWONG I2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board
25 MisterRogers I2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board
26 Atom6422 1 x I2S FIFO KIT 1 x Dual XO Clock board 2 x 12” coaxial cable
27 hirez69 FIFO KIT, Dual XO Clock board, S/PDIF Interface Board,6 X SMT U.FL 4 X 6” and 2 X 4” double-ended U.FL cables (and 14 XO adapter PCBs)
28,29 elecon FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board

It seems I could launch the GB II production next week.

Ian
__________________
Ian GBV - I2S to PCM converter board & FIFO KIT
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group...ml#post3662743
  Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2012, 10:52 AM   #263
regal is offline regal  United States
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by iancanada View Post
1 JamesHill 1*I2S FIFO KIT 1*Dual XO Clock board 1*S/PDIF Interface Board
2 chansiukwing
3 lordvader 1*I2S FIFO KIT 1*Dual XO Clock board
4 karvid 1*I2S FIFO KIT 1*Dual XO Clock board
5 Blitz 1*I2S FIFO KIT 1*Dual XO Clock board S/PDIF Interface Board
6 daanve I2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board
7 Turbon I2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board
8 slartibartfasstI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board
9 merlin2069er 1*I2S FIFO KIT 1*Dual XO Clock board
10 roger57 1*I2S FIFO KIT 1*Dual XO Clock board
11 andrea_mori 1 * I2S FIFO KIT - 1 * S/PDIF Interface Board (need support left-justified format for SM5842)
12 ryanj 1*I2S FIFO KIT 1*Dual XO Clock board
13 Rupor54 I2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board
14 roenderI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board
15 regalI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board
16,17 PET-240I2S (FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board)*2
18 lwifI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board
19 vd-twoI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board
20 hochopeperI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board
21 necplusultraI2S FIFO KIT -2* Dual XO Clock board
22 lllI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board
23 NicMacI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board
24 SPWONG I2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board
25 MisterRogers I2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board
26 Atom6422 1 x I2S FIFO KIT 1 x Dual XO Clock board 2 x 12” coaxial cable
27 hirez69 FIFO KIT, Dual XO Clock board, S/PDIF Interface Board,6 X SMT U.FL 4 X 6” and 2 X 4” double-ended U.FL cables (and 14 XO adapter PCBs)
28,29 elecon FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board

It seems I could launch the GB II production next week.

Ian
Please make mine the PMD100/right justified version- Thanks Regal
  Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2012, 12:25 PM   #264
diyAudio Member
 
iancanada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by regal View Post
Please make mine the PMD100/right justified version- Thanks Regal
Hi Regal,

Jumper selectable 16/24 ritht justified input, as well as left justified input/output formet will be incluced in all the new version of firmware .

Ian
__________________
Ian GBV - I2S to PCM converter board & FIFO KIT
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group...ml#post3662743
  Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2012, 03:02 PM   #265
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Kraków
Hi Ian,

I would like to purchase

1x I2S FIFO KIT

1x Dual XO Clock board

1x S/PDIF Interface Board

Thanks

Rosendorfer
  Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2012, 12:50 PM   #266
diyAudio Member
 
iancanada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Toronto
Default PCBs ordered today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosendorfer View Post
Hi Ian,

I would like to purchase
1x I2S FIFO KIT
1x Dual XO Clock board
1x S/PDIF Interface Board

Thanks

Rosendorfer
Hi Rosendorfer

You are the lucky guy who trigger the production.

PCBs ordered today. Each FIFO KIT of GB II will come with a set of new designed universial SMT XO adapter, again for free . Buffalo III adapter PCBs.... maybe .

I'll list order details once I get those PCB, hopefully next weekend.

Ian
__________________
Ian GBV - I2S to PCM converter board & FIFO KIT
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group...ml#post3662743
  Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2012, 09:49 PM   #267
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Kraków
Hi Ian

This is realy good news...
I bet all 30 of us are waiting for next one...

Rosendorfer
  Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2012, 04:47 AM   #268
qusp is offline qusp  Australia
diyAudio Member
 
qusp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brisbane, Australia
i'll be interested in elecon's impressions, since it would seem to me that the fifo presents all of the advantages of the SDTRANS plus a couple of extras (particularly when speed setting is performed) so should equal or better sound quality, but with the convenience of being able to use computer as source instead of SD cards
  Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2012, 01:28 AM   #269
diyAudio Member
 
iancanada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Toronto
Default Waiting list June 10,2012

1 JamesHill 1*I2S FIFO KIT 1*Dual XO Clock board 1*S/PDIF Interface Board
2 chansiukwing
3 lordvader 1*I2S FIFO KIT 1*Dual XO Clock board
4 karvid 1*I2S FIFO KIT 1*Dual XO Clock board
5 Blitz 1*I2S FIFO KIT 1*Dual XO Clock board S/PDIF Interface Board
6 daanve I2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board
7 Turbon I2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board
8 slartibartfasstI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board
9 merlin2069er 1*I2S FIFO KIT 1*Dual XO Clock board
10 roger57 1*I2S FIFO KIT 1*Dual XO Clock board, confirmed right justified 16/24 support
11 andrea_mori 1 * I2S FIFO KIT - 1 * S/PDIF Interface Board (need support left-justified format for SM5842)
12 ryanj 1*I2S FIFO KIT 1*Dual XO Clock board
13 Rupor54 I2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board
14 roenderI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board
15 regalI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board
16,17 PET-240I2S (FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board)*2
18 lwifI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board
19 vd-twoI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board
20 hochopeperI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board
21 necplusultraI2S FIFO KIT -2* Dual XO Clock board
22 lllI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board
23 NicMacI2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board
24 SPWONG I2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board
25 MisterRogers I2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board
26 Atom6422 1 x I2S FIFO KIT 1 x Dual XO Clock board 2 x 12” coaxial cable
27 hirez69 FIFO KIT, Dual XO Clock board, S/PDIF Interface Board,6 X SMT U.FL 4 X 6” and 2 X 4” double-ended U.FL cables (and 14 XO adapter PCBs)
28,29 elecon FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board
30 Rosendorfer I2S FIFO KIT -Dual XO Clock board -S/PDIF Interface Board
31 zinsula S/PDIF Interface Board

The production will take two weeks after the PCB. I'll post the order details and arrange the payment before that.

Thanks

Ian
__________________
Ian GBV - I2S to PCM converter board & FIFO KIT
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group...ml#post3662743
  Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2012, 06:14 AM   #270
diyAudio Member
 
analog_sa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Sofia
1 x I2S FIFO KIT 1 x Dual XO Clock board 3 x 4” coaxial cable
  Reply With Quote

Reply


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Asynchronous I2S FIFO project, an ultimate weapon to fight the jitter iancanada Digital Line Level 3428 Yesterday 06:51 PM
High Performance WM8741 Super Mini DAC with I2S Data Switching – PCB - Group Buy heartwinter Group Buys 26 19th January 2012 12:12 PM
Simple FIFO to I2S CPLD, for MCU players / reclocking KOON3876 Digital Line Level 21 19th September 2008 04:00 PM
What speakers are you going to use with your gainclone group buy kit AJ Bertelson Multi-Way 6 2nd March 2004 07:01 PM


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:09 AM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2014 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2