• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ian asynchronous I2S and S/PDIF FIFO KIT group buy

I'm a GB1 buyer so I know how good this is!
I'm a bit late, having just moved house.
I'd like...
1. X I2S FIFO KIT $149- USD/ea

1 x Dual XO Clock board $59- USD/ea

1x S/PDIF Interface Board $89-

2x SMT U.FL socket $1 USD/ea
8x 6” double-ended 50 ohm coaxial cable $3 USD/ea
4,x 12” double-ended 50 ohm coaxial cable $4 USD/ea

1x I2S backdoor KIT for S/PDIF board $3.99 USD/ea
2 x Package of Universal SMT XO Adapters lot of 5 $9.99 USD/ea

2 x Additional BIII adapters PCB $3.99 USD/ea

2x SMT connector package for BIII adapters

Regards

Simon

New waiting list stated on July17,2012

1 cddumat 1*I2S FIFO KIT 1*Dual XO Clock board 1*S/PDIF Interface Board
2 spm I2S FIFO,Dual XO Clock board,S/PDIF Interface Board,2x SMT U.FL,8x 6",4x 12”,I2S backdoor KIT, 2xXO Adapters lot of 5,2xBIII adapters,2x SMT connector package

Please just update the waiting list if you want to register. Thank you.

Ian

GB II filled order forms received on July17,2012

Filled order forms received so far:
#1,4,10,11,18,23,25,26,27,30,31,34,35,36,38,42,43,45,47,48,50, thank you so much.

Please let me know if you already sent but without listed above.

I'm calling the the rest of GB II registered members, please fill in and send the order form back to me at iancanada.mail@gmail.com. You can download the empty form here:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/grou...s-pdif-fifo-kit-group-buy-40.html#post3093337

Thank you.

Ian

Last edited:
Adding myself to the waiting list.

2 spm I2S FIFO,Dual XO Clock board,S/PDIF Interface Board,2x SMT U.FL,8x 6",4x 12”,I2S backdoor KIT, 2xXO Adapters lot of 5,2xBIII adapters,2x SMT connector package
3. Regland - 1*I2S FIFO Kit, 1*Dual XO Clock Board, 1*S/PDIF Interface Board, 2*BIII adapter

GB II filled order forms received on July19,2012

Filled order forms received July 19 so far:
#1,2,3,4,10,11,18,21,22,23,25,26,27,30,31,34,35,36,38,40,42,43, 45,46,47,48,49,50, thank you so much.

Please let me know if you already sent but without listed above.

I'm calling the the rest of GB II registered members, please fill in and send the order form back to me at iancanada.mail@gmail.com. You can download the empty form here:
Ian asynchronous I2S and S/PDIF FIFO KIT group buy

Thank you.

Ian

One more to the list. I am so unhappy to be too late here.

4. AR2 - 1x I2S FIFO Kit, 1x Dual XO Clock Board, 1x S/PDIF Interface Board, 2 x BIII adapter, 1x I2S backdoor KIT for S/PDIF board, 2x Package of Universal SMT XO Adapters KIT lot of 5, 2x Additional BIII adapters PCB, 2x SMT connector package for BIII adapters

I am just out of several major projects at work that lasted almost since last year. Starting to feel normal again. Have not been here on the board in months.
Thank you for the advice. You might not remember, in one of our conversations I told you that I decided to pull out of digital Xover. I made discrete analog XOver, based on balanced jFet buffers. The best decision I ever made, I have to say. Digital Xover has many advantages, and it might be better, holistically speaking, but in real life has many disadvantages. As I expressed to you, just a simple fact that when I want to listen to the internet radio it turns to be the major pain. It is great only for digital files, but when you want to listen to something else it takes a while. This stands so far for Mac. PC is most likely different story.
Well I have been listening it quite a while, and if I was trying to do it digitally, I would be most likely still tinkering.
It is good to be back.
Best to all on this thread, and big congrats to Ian.

One more to the list. I am so unhappy to be too late here.

4. AR2 - 1x I2S FIFO Kit, 1x Dual XO Clock Board, 1x S/PDIF Interface Board, 2 x BIII adapter, 1x I2S backdoor KIT for S/PDIF board, 2x Package of Universal SMT XO Adapters KIT lot of 5, 2x Additional BIII adapters PCB, 2x SMT connector package for BIII adapters

Thanks AR2 for your order. I still keep my promise.

Ian

Waiting list update

3. Regland - 1*I2S FIFO Kit, 1*Dual XO Clock Board, 1*S/PDIF Interface Board, 2*BIII adapter

Ian

yes AR2, I remember your rather impressive jfet buffered XO, I just thought it was additional to, rather than instead of digital, as I remember you had several sabre dacs, as I do. there is now Jack for mac OS which would allow you to pickup the internet radio stream and send to the crossover, but by all means enjoy the music!

if only I had your skill and machinery, i'm struggling with casework to match the quality of the internals at the moment, something you seem to do without breaking a sweat.

Paypal invoices sent today for the following #

#1,2,3,4,5,7,8,10,11,12,18,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,30,31,32,34,35,36 ,38,40,42,43, 45,46,47,48,49,50.

Invoices were sent to your Paypal account email addresses. Please let me know if you don't receive. Got all of the assembled PCBs from SMTA factory. I spent the whole weekend doing the loop test. Everything will be ready for delivery by next week.

Thanks

Ian